58 Charlton House, Albany Road, Brentford, Middlesex TW8 0NG
THREE BEDROOM PURPOSE-BUILT FLAT IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING
This fifth floor self-contained flat with views over Griffin Park and towards the River Thames, forms part of a seven storey purpose-built block located between the High Street (A315) and Albany Road moments from the River Thames. The block benefits from security entryphone system (not tested) and a passenger lift to all floors. Public transport includes local bus routes, together with main line railway services running from Brentford and Kew Bridge stations. The surrounding area is being transformed due to a number of exclusive private developments. The property is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers.
Three bedrooms, reception room with balcony, kitchen, bathroom, separate WC. Storeage unit.
Leasehold - 125 years from 4th September 2000 at a ground rent of £10 per annum
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow: Tel: 020 8583 2000 Council Tax Band: B
Tues 1/7, Tues 8/7 and Tues 15/7 - all at 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.