Land At 459 Maidstone Road, Chatham, Kent ME5 9RX
FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT SITE WITH PLANNING FOR FIVE HOUSES
This L-shaped plot of land that is set back from the A229 Maidstone Road close to the junction of the M2 motorway, occupies a site area of approximately 1500 sq metres (0.37 acres). The site has been granted planning permission under Ref 13/02561/FL for the erection of 5 new dwellings that consist of a pair of 3 bedroom houses and a further terrace of 2 bedroom houses with associated parking and landscaping together with a formation of a new access road to the dwellings. The property is sold with full vacant possession and the benefit of the planning permission granted. Details of the planning and drawings are available at the offices of the Auctioneers and this site will be of interest to developers.
Site area: approx 3.67 acres
Tunbridge and Maling Borough Council 01732 844522
Open site for inspection at any time - please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.