42 Headley Drive, Ilford, Redbridge, Essex IG2 6LX
THREE BEDROOM TERRACE HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT THROUGHOUT
This period bay fronted terraced house is arranged over two floors with garden to the front offering potential for off-street parking and good size rear garden that can accessed via a rear gated service road. Situated on the south side of Headley Drive between Parham Drive and Otley Approach less than half a mile from Gants Hill underground station and local shopping facilities with good road communications including the A12 Eastern Avenue and the A406 North Circular Road. The property is in need of complete refurbishment and will be of interest to builders, investors and owner/occupiers and is being sold with full vacant possession.
First Floor: Three bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Ground Floor: Front reception room, rear room, kitchen. Outside: Front garden. Rear garden with vehicular service road access.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Redbridge Council. Tel: 020 8554 5000 Council Tax Band: D
Thursday 3rd, Thursday 10th & Thursday 17th July all at 12.30pm
Please refer to the Money laundering regulations on page 4
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.