39 Wedmore Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8SB
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
This four bedroom family home has been extended by the current owners family to include a double storey side and a single storey rear extension. These now give the home on the ground floor, four reception rooms and a fitted kitchen and a downstairs shower room. To the first floor there are four good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a good sized rear garden with a workshop/shed at the rear which we have been informed has both power and light and to the front there is a single car driveway. The home does have the benefit of UPVC replacement double glazed windows and gas central heating, however in our opinion the property would benefit from internal repair and decoration.
Entrance porch, entrance hall, reception one, reception two, reception three, shower room, kitchen, reception four, first floor landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom, three, bedroom four, bathroom Workshop/shed to the rear
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through Brendons Residential 020 8998 6500
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.