4 Sunnyhill Avenue, Keighley, West Yorkshire BD21 1RX
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE MODERNISATION
The property is situated in a popular road within one and a half miles of Keighley with its shops and main line station. The property consists of a three bedroom terraced dwelling with a spacious garden. The house is in need of complete updating and refurbishment throughout and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. The property will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS LOT WILL NOT BE SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
City of Bradford Metropolitan District Council Council Tax Band B EPC rating G
Thursday 23rd June @ 12.30 - 1pm Saturday 2nd July @ 12 - 1pm Thursday 7th July @ 12.30 - 1pm ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN SESSIONS - NO NEED TO BOOK IN
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.