16a South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4QA
SPLIT LEVEL MAISONETTE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This split level maisonette with its own front entrance is situated within 100 yards of South Ealing Piccadilly line station and local shops. Ealing Broadway with its multiple shopping facilities and station providing underground and main lines is approximately one and a half miles to the north. Good road links are easily accessible, in particular the A4 and M4. The property offers accommodation over two floors and is need of updating and modernisation throughout. There may be scope to sub-divide into two flats subject to obtaining any necessary planning and freeholder consent. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Landing, Kitchen, Bathroom, Separate WC, Living Room, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Roof Terrace.
99 years from 25th March 1991, thus approximately 68 years unexpired. The seller is willing to sign and assign a Section 42 Notice between exchange and completion, that will be to the cost of the buyer.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing Council tax Band C
Wednesday 6th July @ 11 - 11.30am Friday 8th July @ 11 - 11.30am ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE OPEN SESSIONS - NO NEED TO BOOK IN
Russell Collins, 72 South Ealing Road, Ealing, W5 4QB 0208 567 7080
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.