40 Sellons Avenue, Harlesden, London NW10 4HH
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of an older style semi detached dwelling that has been converted into three self contained units. The property is located close to the centre of Harlesden within easy reach of Harlesden, Kensal Rise and Willesden Green Stations. Good road links are accessible including the A406 North Circular Road and A40 Western Avenue. We understand that each flat produces a ground rent of £100 pa, thus the total income is £150 pa in total.
Flat A held on lease of 110 years from 13/05/2015. Ground Rent £150 pa rising. Flat B held on lease of 189 years from 25/03/2015. Ground Rent Peppercorn. Flat C held on lease of 1189 years from 28/09/2007. Ground Rent Peppercorn.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 020 8937 1234 All flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.