Land At The Rear Of 209 Fir Tree Road, Epsom KT17 3LB
PLOT OF LAND WITH PLANNING GRANTED FOR A TWO BEDROOM DETACHED DWELLING
This vacant site is situated at the rear of the B291 Fir Tree Road and can be accessed from Ruden Way which is the road running parallel to the rear. The town of Epsom with its shopping facilities and travel connections is within easy reach. The site has been granted planning under reference 19/01857/DET07 for the erection of a house comprising of two bedrooms. The dwelling will offer 100 sm of accommodation with parking at the front. The site is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to developers and self builders. Details of the planning are available within the legal pack.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Reigate & Banstead Borough Council 01737 276000
Open site for inspection at any time, please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.