Flat 1, 79 Loveday Road, Ealing W13 9JU
SPACIOUS GROUND FLOOR FLAT WITH GARDEN REQUIRING COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT
This ground floor conversion flat is situated in one of Ealings finest roads within walking distance of Northfields with its shopping facilities and Piccadilly line Station, as well as West Ealing, Ealing Broadway and South Ealing with further shopping facilities and Stations. Walpole and Lammas Parks are within walking distance, making this a very desirable area to live. The flat has its own private garden and requires complete refurbishment throughout. It currently has one bedroom accommodation but may be suitable to reconfigure and extend subject to obtaining any necessary consent into a two bedroom dwelling. The property is sold with vacant possession.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, Own rear Garden.
Leasehold. Held on a lease for 99 years from 28th November 1975 at a ground rent of £35 p.a. The vendor advises that a section 42 notice may be assigned to the buyer after exchange.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 835 5000 Council Tax Band (Not listed on voa) EPC Band: E
Thursday 3rd December @ 3pm All viewings will be subject to Covid-19 government guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.