Flat P-08 Cavalier House, 46-50 Uxbridge Road, Ealing W5 2SU
THREE BEDROOM PENTHOUSE APARTMENT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This three bedroom split level apartment is located at the very top of Cavalier House, one of the stand out buildings positioned conveniently on the Uxbridge Road, close to locals shops and bus routes and within walking distance to West Ealing Mainline Station. Ealing Broadway with its mainline to Paddington and the West and underground services (district and central lines) into central London is also close by. The flat is currently let on a 12 month AST from February 2020, generating £1950 pcm (£23400 pa), and is being sold with the benefit of this investment income.
Entrance hall, Lounge area/Dining room, Kitchen, Bedroom one, Bathroom, Stairs to upper level, Bedroom two with en-suite, Bedroom three
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: F EPC rating: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers. All viewings will be subject to Covid-19 government guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.