11 Thames House, Regis Park Road, Reading RG6 7AF
SECOND FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This second floor two bedroom flat is situated on a popular development within two miles of Reading Centre with its shopping facilities and main line railway station that serves London Paddington. Rail services are even closer at Earley and good road links serve the area including the M4 Motorway. The flat, that overlooks a sportsfield, is presented in good order throughout and benefits include gas central heating and double glazing. There is also a security entryphone system. The flat is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at £1000 pcm (£12000 pa) and we are informed that this is also the net rent as there are no agents fees involved. The flat, that is close to Reading University, is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income and will be of interest to investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom, Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen.
Leasehold - 125 years from 1 April 2008
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Reading Council 0118 937 3787 Council Tax Band: C EPC rating: C
By appointment through the Auctioneers. All viewings will be subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.