9a Montpelier Avenue, Ealing, London W5 2XP
SITE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A CONTEMPORARY BUILD
This plot of land located in a prime residential area of Ealing currently consists of a one bedroom bungalow Planning permission, under Ref PP/2015/2624, was granted to demolish the existing building and to construct a contemporary two storey, two bedroom dwelling, internal measurements being approximately 1875 sq ft, with landscaped gardens and a car port with turning circle. Copies of the planning permission and architect drawings will be in the legal pack. We are informed that notice to demolish has been served on the local authority thus planning we understand is implemente. However under the new planning rules, subject to consent a different scheme may well be achievable. The property will be of interest to developers and self home builders.
xisting building: lounge, bathroom, kitchen, bedroom New building: 2 storey, 2 bedroom contemporary house. The overall site area is approximately 1961sf (0.045 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band (existing building): E
By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to Government covid 19 guidelines.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.