25 Briants Way, Reading, Berkshire RG4 5AY
FIRST FLOOR ONE BEDROOM FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This first floor flat is situated in a popular road within walking distance of shops and bus connections. Reading centre with its major facilities and station that connects to London Paddington and the West is within three miles. The M4 Motorway is also easily accessible. The flat offers one bedroom accommodation and has been refurbished. It benefits from double glazing and electric heating. This property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers.
Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen and Bathroom.
Leasehold approximately 120 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Reading Borough Council 0118 937 3787 Council Tax Band B EPC Band E
By appointment through the Auctioneers subject to Government Covid 19 guidelines
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.