Stafford Court, Kingscroft Road, Banstead, Surrey SM7 3NE
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent investment consists of a block of four maisonettes built in the 1950's and producing a ground rent income of £200 per flat, thus £800 pa in total. The investment is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. Each lease is held on a term of 999 years from 20th April 1956. The site is located with easy reach of the centre of Banstead in a popular location.
Four self contained maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Reigate and Banstead Borough Council 01737 276000 All flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.