127 - 149 Headley Road, Woodley, Reading RG5 4JD
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This freehold ground rent opportunity consists of twelve maisonettes set back from Headley Road with ample parking area. Reading is within a few miles and easily accessible as well as providing excellent access onto the M4 Motorway. All of the maisonettes are held on leases of 999 years from 24th June 1954 with varying ground rent ranging from £5 to £200. However the current total income amounts to £1465 and the investment is sold with the benefit of this income.
12 Self Contained Maisonettes
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wokingham Borough Council 0118 974 6000 All flats Council Tax Band B
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
Please note this lot will be offered jointly with Lot 9.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.