Briar Court, Forest Road, Leytonstone E11 1LD
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This purpose built block of 10 flats with garages to rear sits on a spacious plot within walking distance of Leytonstone Central Line Station and Leyton Overground Station. The site may have further development potential subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. Each flat is held on a 999 year lease from 24th June 1963 for a term of 999 years at a gorund rent of £15.75 per annum, thus producing and annual income of £157.50. The property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The Lessees have served a section 6 & 8B, details of which are contained in the legal pack.
10 self contained apartments.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Waltham Forest Council 020 8496 3000 All Flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
Symon Smith & Partners Ltd, 277/281 Oxford Street, London W1C 2DL 020 7495 7020
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.