29 Briar Crescent, Northolt, Middlesex UB5 4NB
CENTRE TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING THROUGHOUT
This mid terraced dwelling is situated in a popular road off the A312 Mandeville Road. Northolt Central Line Train Station is within a short walk. South Harrow can also be reached with little difficulty. Good road links serve the area with easy access onto the A40, that serves Central London and the M40/M25. We understand that the property is a mid terraced three bedroom house requiring updating. Viewing will only be possible from the exterior and no access will be available prior to the auction. The lot will be sold with vacant possession upon completion. The auctioneers have not inspected this property internally and as such photographs, floorplan and video tour are not available.
We understand that the property has three bedroom and two reception room accommodation.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band D
Viewing will only be possible from the exterior for this lot. No viewing or access will be given by the occupant and we strongly request that no interested party should knock on the door.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.