28/28a Beechwood Avenue, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9UA
FREEHOLD GROUND RENT INVESTMENT
This two storey property consists of a pair of self contained maisonettes in a popular road within easy reach of Greenford. The area is well served by bus connections and good road links including the M40, A40 and M25. Southall and Ealing are both easily accessible. The ground floor maisonette is held on a 99 year lease from 25th December 1972 with a ground rent of £25 pa, thus approximately 51 years unexpired. The first floor is held on a 99 year lease from 24th June 2014 at a ground rent of £200 pa, thus approximately 93 years unexpired. The property is sold with this ongoing income.
Two self contained flats
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Both Flats Council Tax Band C
External Viewing Only
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.