18 Courthorpe Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 8PZ
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This three bedroom semi detached house that has been extended to the ground floor is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. The property has a garage with shared driveway and is located in a popular tree lined road off Oldfield Lane North, within a short walking distance of Greenford Central Line Station. Good road links serve the area including the A40 that connects to Central London, the M40 and M25. Local amenities and schools are also within easy reach. There may be scope for furtehr extension to the rear and loft space subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The property will be sold with vacant possession upon completion and will be of interest to owner/occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Dining Room, Through Living Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Gardens., Garage.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band E
PLEASE NOTE THAT ACCESS MAY NOT BE POSSIBLE FOR THIS LOT. HOWEVER, PLEASE REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AND THE AUCTIONEERS WILL BE USING THEIR BEST ENDEAVOURS TO ARRANGE ACCESS.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.