Flat 23 Fairlie House, Pantile Walk, Uxbridge UB8 1LT
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT IN TOWN CENTRE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This one bedroom flat is situated within the heart of Uxbridge Town Centre with its abundance of shopping facilities, bus connections and station (Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines). The flat has a long lease and is presented in good order throughout. It is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy that runs until June 2020 at £985pcm (£11,820 pa) and the flat is being sold with the benefit of this ongoing investment income.
Entrance Hall, Bedroom, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom.
Leasehold - 117 years remaining Ground Rent: £10pa Service Charge: £664.16 pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Coopers, 297 High Street, Uxbridge, Middlesex UB8 1LQ 01895 257566
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.