170 Ribblesdale Road, London SW16 6QY
SPACIOUS TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious double fronted terraced house offers three bedroom accommodation and much character, with high ceilings and fireplaces. The property does have gas central heating although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. There may be scope for sub division into flats and further extension to roof space and the rear, subject to obtaining any necessary consents that may be required. Ribblesdale Road is a popular residential road situated within easy reach of Tooting and Streatham Common Main Line Stations , as well as Tooting Bec and Tooting Broadway underground stations. Good road links and bus services serve the area. This property is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens, latter with Westerly aspect..
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Wandsworth Council Tax Band E
Weds 15th May @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.