1 Georgian Court, Wembley, Middlesex HA9 6QG
SEMI DETACHED HOUSE ON SPACIOUS PLOT REQUIRING UPDATING
This spacious corner sited semi-detached house is in need of updating and modernisation throughout and is sold with the benefit of vacant possession. The property boasts a large plot of approximately 4461 sf (0.102 acres) that has development potential subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. It presently consists of a three bedroom house with double width garage and will be of interest to investors, developers and owner occupiers. The house is well situated for access to road links such as the A406 North Circular Road, the M1, A1 and M25 network. Wembley High Street and the National Stadium complex are within easy reach.
Porch, Entrance Hall, Through Living Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Separate WC, Double Garage, Spacious Garden.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Brent 0208 937 1234 Council Tax Band D
Friday 17th May @ 10am Tuesday 21st May @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.