13 Camden Avenue, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 0PN
THREE BEDROOM TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF SOME UPDATING
This three bedroom linked mid terraced house is situated on a popular road off Brookside Road that in turn connects to the B4020 Uxbridge Road. Southall and Hayes Town centres with their main line stations into London Paddington are both within easy reach. Good road links serve the area including the A4, M4, A40 and M25. Heathrow London Airport is a few miles to the south. The property has been extended and does benefit from gas central heating, double glazing and a garage to the rear. It is in need of some updating and is sold with vacant possession. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Storm Porch, Entrance Hall, Open Plan Living Room and Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Separate WC, Off Street Parking to Front, Rear Garden, Detached Garage approached via rear access road.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
Charrison Davis, 208 Manor Parade, Harlington, Middlesex 0208 897 1688
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.