31 The Oaks, Bracknell, Berkshire RG12 2XG
TERRACED HMO DWELLING CONSISTING OF FLAT AND LETTING ROOMS PRODUCING £42,640 PA
This mid terraced dwelling is situated in a cul-de-sac location within easy reach of the town centre with its shopping facilities and travel connections. Bracknell Main Line station is within half a mile. Martins Heron and Ascot Stations are also within easy reach. The property has an HMO licence that we understand was renewed in 2017 for a five year period. This lot includes a one bedroom self-contained flat to the ground floor and 4 further letting rooms as well as off-street parking to the front. It currently produces £42,640 per annum and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. It will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers.
4 Letting Rooms and a Self Contained Flat
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Bracknell Forest Council 01344 352000 Council Tax Band C Flat Council Tax Band A
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.