61 Falcon House, Gurnell Grove, London W13 0AE
TWO BEDROOM TENTH FLOOR FLAT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This tenth floor flat forms part of a block within easy access of the A40 Western Avenue. Gurnell Grove Swimming Pool complex is opposite and a number of local parks are also nearby. Greenford with its bus connections and shopping facilities is within one mile and Ealing Broadway can also be easily accessed. Castlebar Park Station is within walking distance and underground stations at Greenford and Perivale can be reached with little difficulty. The flat has gas central heating and double glazing. It is in need of s0me updating and offers spacious two bedroom accommodation. The property is sold with vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Reception Room, Bathroom, Kitchen, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band: B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.