Flat 2, 7 Stanger Road, London SE25 5JU
GROUND FLOOR STUDIO FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This ground floor studio flat is contained within a converted terrace building close to local shops and amenities. Norwood Junction Overground is also within a short walk. We understand that the property has a garden and there is space to extend subject to obtaining any necessary planning and consent that may be required. The flat, that will be of interest to investment purchasers, is currently let on a 12 month Assured Shorthold Tenancy at a rent of £741 per calendar month (£8892 pa) and is sold with this ongoing income. We understand that the property is presented in good order.
Studio Room, Kitchen, Bathroom/WC Access to Garden.
Leasehold - approximately 96 years unexpired
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Croydon Council 0208 726 6800 Council Tax Band B
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.