134a South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4QJ
LOCK UP A1 SHOP UNIT IN POPULAR TRADING POSITION
This A1 lock up unit has been trading as a hairdressers for a number of years and is now being sold with vacant possession. The property occupies a popular parade close to South Ealing Piccadilly line Station and is within easy reach of Ealing Broadway and the A4/M4. A number of local traders operate on the parade along with larger users such as Wickes and Co-op. The shop has an outside toilet to the rear and is an ideal investment opportunity or may of course be suitable for an owner occupier.
Shop area approximately 231sf, small yard and WC to the rear.
Leasehold approximately 167 years unexpired with Peppercorn Ground Rent
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Rateable Value £7800
Wednesday 7th February @ 12 noon
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.