2a Sutton Court Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex UB10 9HP
SPACIOUS FOUR BEDROOM MAISONETTE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This spacious four bedroom split level flat is situated on the ever popular Oak Farm Estate off Long Lane and within easy reach of the A40 and M25 Motorway. The property occupies first and second floors and has been let for a number of years. It is now being sold with vacant possession. Brunel University, Hillingdon Hospital, Heathrow Airport and Stockley Park are all within easy reach, making this flat an ideal investment opportunity. The flat also benefits from a parking space and a roof terrace. There is a video security entryphone system as well as double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Hall, First Floor Landing, Two Rooms, Kitchen, Second Floor Landing, Three Rooms (One en-suite), Bathroom.
Lease 125 years from 27/6/1983. Service Charge of £206 for year ending 30/6/2017 Ground Rent £10pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band C
Thursday 10th August 2pm Thursday 17th August 2.30pm Thursday 24th August @ 10am Wednesday 30th August @ 10am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.