7-9 Oak Avenue, Manningham, Bradford BD8 7AQ
OUTSTANDING DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
This development opportunity currently comprises of a derelict building situated in an up and coming part of the city of Bradford. A great deal of generation is being undertaken within the City and this excellent development opportunity is being sold with planning for the part demolition of existing flats and construction of 3 pairs of semi detached houses and 6 further apartments. The planning has been granted under reference 16/01758/MAF and full details are available on the local authority website or on application to the Auctioneers. Previous permission on the site has included a care home scheme and therefore, may be other development opportunities available subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. The site is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers.
Derelict dwellings on site area of approximately 18633 sf (0.427 acres)
Bradford City Council 01274 432111
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.