88 Northfield Avenue, Ealing, London W13 9RR
CORNER SITED COMMERCIAL PREMISES IN PROMINANT LOCATION WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL
This corner sited premises situated on the corner of Graham Avenue currently consists of a shop unit to the ground floor and offices above. The property is surrounded by local and national traders and is served by numerous bus routes and Northfields Piccadilly Line station. Ealing Broadway is within one and half miles and good road links serve the area including the A4, M4, A40 and M25. The property has been trading for a number of years as a family butchers and is now being sold with full vacant possession. We understand the offices were created out of the first floor flat a number of years ago. In our opinion, there is development potential to the first floor and rear subject to obtaining any necessary consent that may be required. This lot will be of interest to owner occupiers, developers and investment purchasers.
Ground Floor and Stores approximately 785 sf First Floor Offices approximately 590 sf
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Rateable Value £13,750
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.