7 Tudor Court, Borehamwood, Herts WD6 4NZ
VACANT EXTENDED SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This modern semi detached house is situated within a cul de sac on a popular residential estate, within easy reach of Borehamwood Town Centre with its main shopping facilities and main line station. Good road links serve the area including the A1 and the M25, as well as the A406 North Circular Road that is within a few miles. The property itself has been extended and provides three bedrooms to the first floor and a ground floor room that is utilised as a further bedroom ensuite. The property also benefits from off street parking, gas fired central heating and double glazing. It is presented in reasonable order throughout and is sold with full vacant possession. This property will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Study, Living Room, Conservatory Open Plan with Kitchen, Bedroom Four/Annexe with Shower, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Off Street Parking to Front, Garden to Rear with South Westerly Aspect.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Hertsmere Borough Council 0208 207 2277 Council Tax Band C
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.