23 Costons Avenue, Greenford UB6 8RJ
THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This spacious semi detached house offers three bedroom accommodation and is well situated close to Greenford Broadway with its shopping facilities and bus connections. Good road links serve the area including the A40 and M25. The property benefits from double glazing and gas central heating, although it is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There is a good sized garden to the rear and possible potential for extension subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. This property will be of interest to investment purchasers and owner occupiers.
Porch, entrance hall, dining room, reception room, kitchen, conservatory with lean to, first floor landing, bedroom one, bedroom two, bedroom three, bathroom. Gardens to front and rear.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: D
Thurs 4/5 @ 10.30am Fri 12/5 @ 10.30am Tues 16/5 @ 10.30am Fri 19/5 @ 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.