11 Meadowdale Close, Middlesbrough, Stockton-on-tees TS2 1TJ
CENTRE TERRACED HOUSE WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This modern three bedroom mid terraced house is situated within a residential development approximately one and a half miles from the town centre. Meadowdale Close is situated off the A1046 Port Clarence Road. The property is currently let on an assured shorthold tenancy at £375pcm (£4500pa) and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The property will therefore be of interest to investment purchasers as it offers a strong yield from the rental income. The house also benefits from off street parking and gas fired central heating.
Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens, Off Street Parking.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Stockton On Tees Borough Council 01642 393939 Council Tax Band A
By appointment through the Auctioneers.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.