7 Station Court, 140a High Street, Godalming, Surrey GU7 1AB
SPACIOUS SPLIT LEVEL TWO BEDROOM FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This split level spacious flat occupies the third and fourth floors of a mixed commercial and residential building on the edge of Godalming Town Centre. The town is situated within easy reach of Guildford, the A3 and M25 Motorways. The local railway station and town with its mixture of large and small retailers is within a walking distance. The property itself offers two bedroom accommodation and benefits from gas fired central heating, double glazing, entryphone and lift access. There is a parking area to the rear of the block also. The flat would benefit from some updating and is sold with vacant possession. It will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Cloakroom, Living Room, Fourth Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bathroom.
Leasehold approximately 117 years unexpired. Ground Rent Peppercorn
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Waverley Borough Council 01483 523333 Council Tax Band D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.