Land At Hilland Rise, Headley, Bordon GU35 8NA
TWO FREEHOLD PARCELS OF LAND
This lot consists of two parcels of land on the southern side of Fullers Vale bordering onto residential property. Headley Down is located near Bordon and within easy access of the A3 and M25 Motorway. The plots have road frontage and back onto residential dwellings within Phillips Close. This land may have scope for development in the future or other uses subject to obtaining any necessary consents that may be required and are sold with vacant possession. It may of course be possible to negotiate with adjoining home owners for the extension of existing gardens, but again this will be down to any intending purchaser to investigate and negotiate. One plot is triangular in shape, the other is an irregular rectangle shape. We understand that the plots measure over two acres in total although intending purchasers should make their own verifications.
A pair of parcels of land. The large plot we understand to be approximately 1.86 acres and the triangular plot approximately 0.58 acres.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
East Hampshire District Council 01730 266551
Open site for inspection at anytime. Site identification may be obtained from the title drawing in the legal pack. Please be courteous to neighbours.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.