48a Little Ealing Lane, Ealing, London W5 4EA
TWO BEDROOM GROUND FLOOR MAISONETTE IN NEED OF COMPLETE MODERNISATION
This Edwardian ground floor two bedroom maisonette is situated in a popular road between South Ealing with its local shops and Piccadilly Line Station and Northfields Avenue with similar facilities. Good road links serve the area including the A4 and M4. Ealing Broadway with its main shopping centre and station is approximately one mile to the north. The spacious property includes two bedrooms and two reception rooms, as well as a private rear garden. The property is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout and is sold with full vacant possession. Please note that this lot does have a short lease.
Entrance Hall, Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Wet Room/WC, Garden.
Leasehold 99 years from 29/09/1959 Ground Rent £6.60pa
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band D
Monday 3rd October @ 12.30-1pm Friday 14th October @ 12.30-1pm Tuesday 18th October @ 12.30-1pm Monday 24th October @ 12.30-1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.