10 Redmead Road, Hayes, Middlesex UB3 4AU
END TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING AND SCOPE FOR DEVELOPMENT
This extended semi detached house is situated in a popular road within easy reach of Hayes Town Centre and Station, as well as being within close proximity of Harlington Village. Good road links serve the area including the M4/M25 and A40. Heathrow London Airport is approximately 3 miles to the south. The property offers spacious three bedroom accommodation and is need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. This house may have scope for the sub division into self contained flats, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required. It is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner/occupiers, investment purchasers and developers.
Porch, Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Kitchen, Study, Utility, Shower Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom one, bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.