95 Little Ealing Lane, Ealing, London W5 4EH
THREE BEDROOMED TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE UPDATING
This centre terraced house offers spacious three bedroom accomodation with three reception rooms. The property is in need of complete updating and is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession. Little Ealing Lane is a popular road with South Ealing and Northfields Stations/shopping parades being within walking distance. Little Ealing and Mount Carmel schools are opposite, thus making this area popular for families. There may even be scope to convert the property into self contained flats subject to any necessary planning consent that may be required. The property is arranged over two floors and also has a south facing garden. There is also potential for off street parking and loft conversion subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent required.
Entrance Hall, Through Lounge, Breakfast Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 0208 825 5000 Council Tax Band E
Saturday 2/7 @ 12 noon Weds 6/7 @ 11am Tues 12/7 @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.