22 Bullrush Grove, Cowley, Middlesex UB8 2JW
FIRST FLOOR STUDIO FLAT WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This first floor studio flat forms part of a popular development to the south of Uxbridge Town centre with its shopping facilities, bus connections and station (Metroplitan and Piccadilly Lines). Heathrow London Airport is approximately 5 miles to the south and Stockley Business Park is also nearby along with Brunel University and Hillingdon Hospital, thus providing an excellent rental catchment area. The flat is currently let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy at £8100pa and is being sold with the benefit of the ongoing income, thus will be of interest to investment purchasers. The flat benefits from Economy 7 heating and use of communal grounds. We understand that it also gets a parking space.
Inner Hall, Kitchen, Bathroom, Studio Room, Communal Grounds.
Leasehold 99 years from 1987.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111 Council Tax Band: B
Weds 29/6 @ 5pm Thurs 7/7 @ 11am Sat 16/7 @ 1pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.