73c Willow Tree Lane, Hayes, Middlesex UB4 9BL
FREEHOLD YARD WITH DEVELOPMENT POTENTIAL AND CURRENT INCOME
This freehold predominantly rectangular yard is located at the junction of Willow Tree Lane and Douglas Crescent. The area is well served by connecting roads, such as the Hayes By Pass that provides access to the M4 and the A40. The site is currently let under a licence that was granted on 1st November 2015 at a rent of £300 pcm (£3600 pa) and is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income. The site that includes a building that we understand is currently used as an office, may be suitable for residential or other uses although any interested party should make their own enquiries with the local authority in this regard.
Site area approx 1583sf (0.03acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hillingdon 01895 250111
At the courtesy of the tenant.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.