2 Upton Court Road, Slough, Berkshire SL3 7LX
THREE BEDROOM DETACHED HOUSE WITH PLANNING PERMISSION
This unique detached property located in the heart of Slough offers three bedroom accommodation and is one of the oldest buildings and is kept in its original style. The property requires total modernisation throughout to bring it up to current day living standards. Planning Permission has now been granted to build a circa 3000 sq ft detached four/five bedroom detached family home. This permission can be found under the reference number P/11510/004(2) on the Slough Planning permission portal. This will be of interest to owner occupiers and developers.
Current house consisting of Liviing Room, Dining Room, Kitchen, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom. The site area is approximately 0.186 acres (8140sf)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Slough Borough Council 01628 696000 Council Tax Band: D
By appointment through the Auctioneers
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.