179b High Road Leyton, Stratford, London E15 2BY
FIRST FLOOR TWO BEDROOM FLAT, IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This spacious first floor conversion flat forms part of a Victorian terraced dwelling and offers two bedroom accommodation. The flat benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. This property offers excellent investment potential, being located within 200 yards of Leyton Central Line Underground Station and within close proximity of Stratford Westfield Shopping Centre, Leyton Mills and Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Good road links also serve the area including the A12. The property is being sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers and investment purchasers.
First Floor Entrance Hall, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Slightly Raised Landing, Bathroom, Kitchen, Living Room.
Leasehold approximately 71 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Waltham Forest 0208 496 3000 Council Tax Band B
Monday 8th Feb @ 10.30am Friday 12th Feb @ 2.30pm
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.