18 Lastingham Court, 213 Laleham Road, Staines, Middlesex TW18 2NW
ONE BEDROOM PURPOSE BUILT FLAT IN NEED OF UPDATING
This second floor purpose built one bedroom flat forms part of a 1980's block on the east side of Laleham Road close to Staines Town centre, with it's shopping facilities, bus connections and main line train station. Good road links serve the area with easy access to the M25 motorway. There are communal grounds and parking to the exterior. The flat has security entry phone system, double glazed timber windows and gas fired central heating, although it is in need of updating and modernisation throughout. The property is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers.
Communal Hallway, Entrance Hall, Bathroom/WC, Bedroom, Open Plan Living Room/Kitchen, Communal Gardens, parking.
Leasehold approximately 94 years unexpired.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Spelthorne Borough Council 01784 451499 Council Tax Band: C
Tues 2/2 @ 10am Fri 5/2 @ 10am Fri 12/2 @ 10am
1. The special conditions of sale provide that the purchaser is to pay an additional sum of 1.25% + VAT of the purchase price towards the vendor’s expenses. 2. This lot will not be sold prior to auction.
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.