Clappers Corner, Bagshot Road, Chobham, Surrey GU24 8DA
DETACHED DWELLING ON ONE ACRE SITE IN NEED OF UPDATING. PLANNING GRANTED TO EXTEND.
This detached character house occupies a corner plot of approximately 1 acre and is in need of complete updating and refurbishment throughout. The existing accomodation includes four bedrooms and planning has been granted under reference 15/0529 for a two storey side extension with additional chimney, single side extension to enclose existing veranda, replacement of windows, installation of patio doors and second front door on rear elevation, following demolition of existing barn and lobby. The property is situated on the edge of Chobham Village within easy reach of the M3 and main line services into London. The house is sold with the benefit of vacant posession and will be of interest to developers and owner/occupiers.
Entrance Hall, Two reception Rooms, Kitchen, lean To, Cloakroom, First Floor Landing, Four Bedrooms, Bathroom, Extensive grounds with Barns and Outbuildings.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Surrey Heath Borough Council 01276 707100 Council Tax Band: G
Monday 8th February @ 10am Friday 12th February @ 11.15am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.