14 Saltwell Place, Gateshead, Tyne And Wear NE8 4QY
A TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT IDEAL FOR INVESTMENT
This two bedroom ground floor apartment, situated in the heart of Gateshead, has a separate kitchen and living area and benefits from a private rear garden. Saltwell Place is located just a 5-10 minutes walk away from the popular Saltwell park, which is a hotspot for local residents and families. The area has good transport links, with local buses within walking distance and Manors Station and Newcastle's main station around 10 minutes from the property. We have been advised by local agents that the rental market for this property would be in reigion of £420 per calendar month.
Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2, Lounge, Bathroom, Kitchen, Garden
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Gateshead Council 0191 433 3000 Council Tax Band: A
5th February @ 11am 12th February @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.