23 Bellevue Road, Ealing, London W13 8DF
HALLS ADJOINING END OF TERRACE HOUSE IN NEED OF COMPLETE REFURBISHMENT THROUGHOUT
This halls adjoining four bedroom semi detached house is situated in a popular location within walking distance of local shops and bus connections on Pitshanger Lane. Good road links serve the area including the A40 and A406 and there are numerous local parks nearby. The house benefits from central heating and double glazing, although it is in need of a great deal of modernisation and updating throughout. The property benefits from a loft conversion and has retained a number of its original style features. This property will be of interest to investment buyers and owner/occupiers and is sold with the benefit of full vacant posession.
Entrance Hall, Kitchen/Diner, Living Room, Utility Room, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Bedroom Three, Bathroom, Second Floor Landing, Bedroom Four with Shower, Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Ealing 020 8825 5000 Council Tax Band: F
Sat 30th Jan @11am Thurs 4th Feb @ 9.30am Sat 6th Feb @ 11am Thurs 11th Feb @ 9.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.