Bungalow At 2 Handel Way, Edgware, Middlesex HA8 6LG
TWO BEDROOM FREEHOLD BUNGALOW WITH INVESTMENT INCOME
This two bedroom bungalow is located to the side of 2 Handel Way where a walkthrough via the sectioned garden leads to a private front entrance. Handel Way is situated just a few minutes walk away from all the local amenities located on the High Street that include a designated shopping centre and local popular bars and restaurants. The current rental income for the bungalow is £875 pcm (£10,500 pa). Local transport is ideal in this location, with multiple bus routes available and an underground station connected to the northern line (Edgware Tube Station). An added benefit to the sale of this bungalow includes a parking space on the front driveway of the building.
Bathroom, Kitchen/Living Room, Bedroom 1, Bedroom 2, Garden,
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Harrow Council 020 8863 5611 Council Tax Rating: C
Thursday 4th February @ 10.15am Thursday 11th February @ 10.15am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.