Land Rear Of Prospect Place, Coedpoeth, Wrexham LL11 3LY
FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT PLOT WITH PLANNING FOR A DETACHED DWELLING
This building plot benefits from planning permission granted under reference P/2012/0053 for the erection of a three bedroom detached dormer style house. The plans are available for inspection by request from the auctioneers. The new dwelling will also consist of two reception rooms, kitchen, family bathroom and an ensuite to the main bedroom. Prospect place is on the north side of Heol Maelor with local shopping facilities and transport links into Wrexham centre being within easy reach. The site is sold with full vacant possession and will be of interest to developers and self builders.
Site Area approx 3797sf (0.087 acres)
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Wrexham Council 01978 292000
Open site for inspection at any time. Please be courteous to neighbours.
Dalingtons - Auction & Investments 149 South Ealing Road, Ealing, London W5 4QP 020 7183 3637
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.