22 Ely Road, Hounslow, Middlesex TW4 6HW
FREEHOLD HMO PRODUCING CIRCA £25,540 PA
This freehold end of terrace dwelling is situated within a popular residential area, close to the A30, M4 and within easy reach of Heathrow London Airport. The property is a registered HMO with the current certificate allowing for 9 occupiers and running until December 2017. The property is double glazed and has electric heating. All flatlets have separate meters and council tax ratings. The building currently produces £25,540 pa and the property is sold with the benefit of this ongoing income, thus will be of interest to investment purchasers. All occupiers are currently residing under Assured Shorthold Tenancies.
ACCOMMODATION & RENT SCHEDULE
Rooms 1 & 2 - Ground Floor - Let at £650pcm from June 2015 Room 3 - First Floor - Let at £470pcm from January 2016 Room 4 - First Floor - Let at £425pcm from February 2015 Room 5 - Top Floor - Let at £475pcm from October 2015 In addition there is a communal Kitchen. The upper rooms all have theor own shower facilities, the ground floor is shared.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
London Borough of Hounslow 020 8853 2000 Ground Floor rated Band C. All other units rated Band A
Tuesday 2nd Feb @ 11am Tuesday 9th Feb @ 11am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.