19 Chestnut Road, Dartford, Kent DA1 2LB
END OF TERRACED HOUSE IN NEED OF UPDATING
This end of terraced house is situated within easy reach of Dartford Town centre and within 3 miles of the M25 London orbital Motorway. The property offers two bedroom accomodation and is in need of complete updating and modernisation throughout. There are double glazed windows although some are damaged and gas central heating installed, although the auctioneers were unable to test if it was working. The house is sold with the benefit of full vacant possession and will be of interest to owner occupiers, investment purchasers and builders. There may be scope for off street parking and further extension, subject to obtaining any necessary planning consent that may be required.
Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, Bathroom, First Floor Landing, Bedroom One, Bedroom Two, Front and Rear Gardens.
LOCAL AUTHORITY & TAX RATING
Dartford Borough Council 01322 343434 Council Tax Band: C
Sat 30th Jan @ 10.30am Sun 7th Feb @ 2pm Weds 10th Feb @ 10.30am
*Guides are provided as an indication of each seller's minimum expectation. They are not necessarily figures which a property will sell for and may change at any time prior to the auction. Each property will be offered subject to a Reserve (a figure below which the Auctioneer cannot sell the property) which we expect will be set within the Guide Range or no more than 10% above a single figure Guide.
Please note that the following additional fees will apply to the purchase of your property:
1. Buyers Premium of £600 inclusive of VAT
2. Other fees as listed within the Special Conditions of Sale that form part of the legal pack which is made available to you prior to auction. You will be expected to sign this document as well as the Sales Memorandum at the time of purchase.
3. Stamp Duty - rates easily available on-line
4. Your solicitor fees and any survey fees
5. Insurance - it is your responsibility from the date of exchange to insure the property purchased.